Default Value0 = determined by FMS in subroutine RSDI, RNDI, CHDI, CSDI, CNDI
Block and Slab matrices only (MFMAT=2 or 3).
This is the block size used for storing the off-diagonal matrix data in [AL] and [AU] on files LUA(1) and LUA(3) for Block and Slab matrices. The record size on files LUA(1) and LUS(3) in REAL*8 (8-byte) words will be approximately
(record size) = IDTYPE*NEQBIO*NEQBIOwhere IDTYPE is 1 for REAL*8 data and 2 for COMPLEX*16 data.
When FMS selects this value, the following factors are considered:
- The amount of memory available in the FMS memory pool
- The compute block dimension NEQBLK
- The number of CPU processing cores MAXCPU
- The number of GPUs MAXGPU
- The GPU chunk size ICHUNK
- The file location INCORE
- Optional processing algorithms IAGOR
- The minimum unit of address for the disk LSECTR
- The number of stripes per record, as specified by NUMIOQ and NUMSTP
If you are creating permanent matrix files in different jobs that you later want to process together, you may need to set NEQBIO so all files will have compatible data storage.