This Parameter determines how often pages in the IWATCH performance report get updated.
Initally all pages are generated when FMS starts. A page becomes a candidate for updating whenever one of the following occurs:
- Its contents change
- A subroutine is called or returned;
- Memory is allocated or released;
- A file is opened, closed, read or written;
- A FMS Parameter is changed;
- A subtask (matrix multiply, etc.) is completed.
In some cases the page is updated immediately. For less critical pages, the updates are accumulated and performed after NSUPD seconds.
The FMS Parameter IWATCH must include the 1 option for this Parameter to have any effect.